Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On a dawned horizon

Things are gonna change in the last measure of enlightenment. That's the biggest thing about having nothing change at all. It leaves a feeling of near-empty silence that allows for expansion into realms, paradigms, and even towns beyond.


My travels are nearly on the eve of tomorrow, and I'm learning to enjoy the simple time in-between. The quiet hours of myself where I can perceive the ancient wei wu-wei of my favorite person. It's poetic in it's non-poetic nature, it's significant in its insignificant, and it's majestic in its sloppiness.


However, in practical terms there is still the work to be done, and I look forward to this as well. There is a plan that has begun to brew in me for an additional major in International Business. I would probably have to stay an extra year in school, but I believe that I would firstly, enjoy it, and secondly, greatly benefit from it. That's all in another time and place to now though.


For now, there is only a day in this town.

No comments: